- Click the settings icon in the top right corner of the screen
- Select "Users" and click "M3U List".
- Click "Add M3U List" and add the URL of your M3U list in the text field.
- Click "Save" to add the M3U list.
- Go back to the main menu and click "Live TV" to enter the list of live TV channels.
- Select the desired channel from the list and click "Play" to start it.
We hope this guide helps you use MyTVOnline 3 with an M3U list and enjoy all your favorite TV shows and movies.
MYTVOnline3 works on the following boxes:
MYTVOnline 3: a review of the popular app for streaming on Fomuler boxesMyTVOnline3 is a handy app for streaming live TV and video-on-demand content on Fomuler boxes. I used it to watch different channels like sports, news and entertainment. The interface is easy to navigate and the video quality is good.
One of the great things about MyTVOnline3 is the ability to save favorites so you can easily get back to the channels you watch the most. I've also noticed that the app is regularly updated with new channels and features, which means it continues to grow and improve.
Overall, I'm happy with MyTVOnline3 and would recommend it to others looking for an easy way to stream live TV and video-on-demand content on their Fomuler boxes. I hope this review was helpful and that you found it helpful.